High-Temperature Bottom Loading Furnace up to 1650 °C with Integrated Speed Cooling System for Sintering of Translucent Zirconia
Due to their maximum temperature of 1650 °C and their large furnace chamber, the high-temperature sintering furnaces are perfectly suited for sintering translucent zirconia. The electrically driving lifting table significantly simplifies the charging of the high-temperature furnace.
The all-around heating of the cylindrical furnace chamber ensures a very even temperature uniformity.
Equipped with special heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide, chemical interactions between the charge and the furnace components are almost avoided. The sintered material is placed in saggars made of technical ceramics.
Up to two batch containers for max. 15 single crowns per level can be accommodated in the LHT 01/17 LB Speed.
The high-temperature sintering furnaces are additionally equipped with a drying as well as a forced cooling function. For residual drying, the oven remains open gapwise during heating up to a defined temperature and thus ensures reliable removal of moisture. For accelerated cooling,
the furnace is automatically opened step by step under program control. Depending on the batch used and the saggars, these high-temperature furnaces can achieve total cycle times of less than two and a half hours. The furnaces can be individually programmed for all recommended sintering curves of all zirconia manufacturers.
FUNCTION AND EQUIPMENT
- · Tmax 1650 °C
- · Furnace chamber with a volume of 1 or 2 liters, table with large floor space·
- High-quality heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer very good
protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
- · Very good temperature uniformity (LHT 01/17 LB Speed) heating of the furnace chamber
- · Scope of delivery includes a starter set for charging on one level, additional
levels as additional equipment
- · Precise, motorized toothed belt drive of the table with button operation
- · Forced cooling function with automatic, step-by-step opening from a preset
- · Exhaust air vent in the roof
- · Type S thermocouple
- · Usable for sintering blanks of all leading manufacturers
- · Drying function: When starting the program the table will be driven in drying
position and closes automatically at 500 °C
- · Controller with touch operation P580 (50 programs with each 40 segments), 2
preset sample programs, controls description see page 46
- · MyNabertherm App for online monitoring of the firing on mobile devices for free
download see page 48
||Work space dimensions2
|LHT 01/17 LB Speed
|LHT 02/17 LB Speed
1External dimensions vary when furnace is equipped with additional equipment. Dimensions on request.*These furnaces are available for main voltage of 200 V, 208 V, 220 V - 240 V, 1/N/PE or 2/PE
2Corresponds to charge saggars with spacer
3Heating time of the empty and closed furnace up to Tmax −100 K (connected to 230 V 1/N/PE rsp. 400 V 3/N/PE)
Tmax 1650 °C
High-quality heating elements made of molybdenum disilicide offer very good protection against chemical interaction between charge and heating elements
Usable for sintering blanks of all leading manufacturers
Drying function: When starting the program the table will be driven in drying position and closes automatically at 500 °C
MyNabertherm App for online monitoring of the firing on mobile devices for free download see page 48