Product added to cart
Welcome to StarconaYour Dedicated Dental Lab Supplier
Offer your clients the best in dental care by pairing your expert dental laboratory craftsmanship with superior products. Starcona proudly offers a wide variety of dental lab supplies and consumables, including dental zirconia, lithium disilicate, resins, burrs, carbides, sintering ovens, and titanium milling discs. Our team is located in Brooklyn, New York, but we serve dental labs throughout the United States.
Starcona is proud to be the partner you can trust for high-quality dental lab supplies and consumables. We are dedicated to offering only the best dental lab solutions at the best possible prices on the market. We offer same-day shipping, and also free shipping to all Star Club members.
Find every material you may need for your dental laboratory at Starcona. We offer discs and blocks for a numerous, high-quality dental materials, including zirconia, PMMA, titanium, and lithium disilicate. We also offer high-quality acrylic resins in multiple shades.
Give your dental lab team the best products available. Check out the products other
clients are loving, including dental materials, milling burs, and more.
- The high impact OPTI-CRYL acrylic resin is a copolymer that presents an improvement in the mechanical properties of denture bases such as impact resistance. Hi-Impact acrylic is formulated to resist breakage with a high flexural strength.
- Natural aesthetics and ease of handling make this a superior product for the fabrication of removable prosthetics.
- Multi-Layered Zirconia Discs
- Easy to use: pre-shaded, just mill and sinter for perfect results with rapid turnaround Has color gradation, translucency, and natural brightness
- 1200 MPA
- 48% translucency
- Proudly made in the USA
- Our Portux® multilayer discs are designed with a strategic distribution of 10 layers, providing a perfect transition between all layers.
- Incomparable beauty and naturalness result from an ideal transition to an incisal with natural translucency.
- It is important to highlight that to ensure the intensity of the incisal in the design of the case, the positioning of the axis.
- perpendicular to the layers of the block is essential.
UltraBerry®, RedBerry®, BlueBerry®, and GoldenBerry® instruments were specifically developed for use with zirconia and lithium disilicate restorative materials. They are infused with a high concentration of uniquely shaped diamond particles that allows for more effective contouring and shaping of these materials. The "Berrys" reduce heat transfer, prevent microscopic surface scratches, and leave a smooth surface during the contouring process. This smooth surface eliminates the capillary effect that causes stains to be drawn to unwanted areas; that's industry unique, and we are certain you have never experienced diamond instruments that perform like our "Berrys."
Why Partner with Starcona?
Our dental lab clients answer it best. Here is what choosing Starcona for your dental lab supplies and consumables means.
Choosing the Best Quality
Our business stands on the foundation of quality. When you decide to work with us, you can be assured that you are getting dental blocks that are superior in quality and last longer.
We source our products from manufacturers who give us the best price for the high standards of quality we demand. So, the prices you find at Starcona are unmatched. You can’t find this value anywhere else.
Building a Brand
When your laboratory uses our dental products for your procedures, you will produce impressive results that last longer, and earn your business an outstanding reputation. We help you build a brand.