Larry™s Magical Denture (LMD) Elixirs are part of the Minute Stain line of PMMA denture stains. Developed to work with today™s top 3D printing resins and milled PMMA.
LMD Elixirs provide gingival stains that give an excellent match to current denture base shades and can be used for try-ins, immediate-load PMMA temp dentures, and more, TAUB Products said. Two to three coats on the gingival surface of the arch will turn A0, A1, A2, or B1 into LT pink, LT reddish pink, or dark. Needing only 20 seconds to air dry per coat, LMD Elixirs save money and an average of one hour per arch in processing time when compared to gingival shade composites, the company said.
Only use with STELLAR Liquid PMMA Glaze LC for an ultra-durable, polished look, according to TAUB Products.
- 5 - 10 minutes to achieve finished gingival surface.
- EXTRAORDINARY TIME SAVINGS! Up to and beyond 1 hour in application savings over standard light cured gingival composites.
- DURABLE! We only recommend STELLAR Glaze LC Liquid
for an ultra hard and easily polished look.
- Excellent results with printing resins, incl. CARBON®, NextDent®.
- Matches Lucitone 199® denture shades in 2 - 3 coats.
LT, LRP, OR, DARK. Mix for custom color.
- FAST Acting! AIR Dries faster than you can count to 20 seconds.
- Shading effects created by layering of color.
- 3 - 5 Microns per coat. No need to reduce the arch material to compensate for composite thickness. Full contour printing and milling now recommended to
provide added denture structure and strength.
- Try-ins; Immediate Load PMMA Temp dentures, PMMA Bridges.
- Gingival Staining for A0, A1, A2, B1, BL3 Shades.
- 3D Printing Resins / Milled PMMA.
- Replaces costly gingival composites and time consuming procedures.
After using L.M.D. Elixirs, the user may experience the feeling of euphoria and a sigh of relief from all the extra time available and money saved. The user may want to try a 19th Hole Scotch (coming soon at TAUB Products), finish other projects early, take a siesta, or leave work early to spend time with family.
Carbon is a registered trademark of Carbon, Redwood City, CA, USA
Lucitone 199 is a registered trademark of Dentsply Sirona, Charlotte, NC, USA
NextDent is a registered trademark of NextDent B.V., Soesterberg, The Netherlands