Product added to cart
Portux Mutli-Layered PMMA Discs
As low as $69.95
Only %1 left
Portux PMMA Multi-Layer
Our Portux® multilayer discs are designed with a strategic distribution of 10 layers, providing a perfect transition between all layers.
Incomparable beauty and naturalness result from an ideal transition to an incisal with natural translucency.
It is important to highlight that to ensure the intensity of the incisal in the design of the case, the positioning of the axis perpendicular to the layers of the block is essential.
– 10 layer multilayer discs in a wide variety of Vita shades providing greater naturalness and unparalleled esthetics.
– Anatomic functional design providing an ideal translucency effect in the incisal third of the restoration.
– Available in various diameters and thicknesses for the different formats of cam machines on the market.
– Availability of 25,30 and 35mm disc for the fabrication of completely milled Full Denture prostheses in selective shades.
– Easy handling at the time of milling, providing homogenization in the surface texture, and high polishability.
– Optimal gloss and surface finish allowing refraction and light reflection generating more natural restorations.
– Optimal dimensional stability, ensuring the accuracy of clinical procedures.
– Optimal color stability over time.
– High flexural modulus, resisting the forces exerted by chewing loads.Shades: A1, A2, A3,A3.5, BL2, BL3, B1, B2, C1, C2, D2
Size: 98,5 mm
Thickness (mm): 18, 20, 25, 30, 35
Portux® Cad Cam discs, multilayer tooth color, are designed with a strategic distribution of the layers, providing a transition between the ten different colors.
Ten layers of incomparable beauty and naturalness providing an ideal transition to incisal, with natural translucency. It is worth noticing that the positioning of the design gives the intensity of the incisal in the rehabilitation on the axis perpendicular to the block’s layers—dental prosthesis production for further characterization with photopolymerizing stains; stratified provisional teeth.
- Benefits: Multilayered 10-layer discs in a wide variety of Vita type shades, providing greater naturalness. Functional, anatomical design that provides an ideal translucency effect in the incisal third of the temporary tooth.Available in several diameters and thicknesses for different formats of cam machines in the market.
- Availability of 35 mm discs for production of the complete milled prosthesis, to be further characterized.
- Easy handling at the time of milling, providing homogeneity in the surface texture.
- Optimal brightness and surface finishing, which allows light refraction and reflection creating more natural restorations. Optimal dimensional stability, ensuring clinical procedures.
- Optimal color stability over time. High resistance to flexion and flexural modulus, resisting the forces exerted by the mastication forces.